Comercialization Reactor Intern
Commercialization Reactor is a Latvia-based international technology commercialization platform that includes deep-tech start-up creation, acceleration and investment. The platform successfully solves the contradiction between entrepreneurship and science, by effectively combining scientific excellence with entrepreneurial spirit. Currently Commercialization Reactor is managing around 5 mil. EUR worth acceleration fund, which invests in pre-seed and seed stage start-ups, for total funding up to 300 thousand EUR each.
As the platform is expanding, we are looking for new member to join our team as associate intern. During this paid 3-month internship you will have a chance to work in dynamic start-up ecosystem and participate in development process of new technology start-ups. After successfully completing your internship period, you will be offered a full-time associate position in Commercialization Reactor
The main tasks:
1) Technical team support
2) Office management
3) Administration of CRF
1) Technical team support:
• Take minutes at management meetings;
• Arrange travel and accommodation of external experts or guest visits;
• Collect and input data for reporting forms;
• Coordinate an internal meeting calendar for acceleration program, arrange premises, distribute agenda, collect, file and distribute the reports;
• Review the submitted application documents for the compliance with regulations and fill in the check list.
2) Office management:
• Ensure the rotation, distribution and filing of the company information and documentation
• Secure the availability of the necessary office supplies and resources;
• Coordinate the cooperation with vendors;
3) Administration of CRF:
• Execute and implement the decisions of the Company Board;
• Coordinate the business processes and the delivery;
• Implement and maintain the policies and procedures;
• Distribute information among team members. Follow up the necessary inputs;
• Draft documents and review the drafts received before processing further;
• Track the issues and provide the necessary input in completing the business process tasks.
- Good command of English, Latvian and Russian is essential;
- Excellent PC literacy;
- Experience working with documents;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Self-organized, able to work on its own pace.
Apply by sending your resume and short description of why you are interested in this position, to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include “Associate Intern” in the subject field.