The 11th international scientific conference "New Challenges in Economic and Business Development – 2019: Incentives for Sustainable Economic Growth" organized by the Faculty of Business, Management and Economics (University of Latvia) will take place in Riga (Latvia) between the 16th and 18th of May, 2019.
The conference is devoted to the incentives for economic growth. Effective incentives including business incentives, financial or non-financial benefits, state and local tax incentives etc. can help to stimulate sustainable economic growth of economy. The objective of the conference is to provide a platform/opportunity for scholars, researchers and professionals from different disciplinary backgrounds to meet, exchange ideas and discuss challenges and prospects for economic and business development.
The conference sessions
· Contemporary Management and Business Innovations
· Data Challenges in Business and Economics
· Financial Services, Accounting and Finance
· Human Development and Efficiency
· Industries and Productivity
· International Economics and Globalization
· Labour Markets and Mobility of Labour
· Life Quality and Income Inequality
· Marketing and Brand Management
· Regional Development and Public Governance: Europe's Economic Future