The main task of the UL Career Centre is to offer support measures and services to all those interested in developing their career, and the main target group consists of the future and current students, as well as university graduates.
The Career Centre offers the following services and activities:
- individual career counselling, coaching, consultations in drafting a CV and an application letter;
- workshop cycle "Creating Your Career Skills Portfolio" – interactive, practical workshops, which help to develop the skills required in professional life;
- career choice seminars for pupils;
- events organised in cooperation with potential employers (guest lectures, annual employers' exhibition "Career Opportunity Day", etc.);
- UL Student Career Development Programme "Light Up the Future!"